Water Jet is the ultimate industrial surface cleaner on the market. It handles easier, cleans faster and holds up better under the toughest conditions. The Water Jet’s spray bar spins at 2,000 RPM and can be adjusted to blast concrete but not dig up sphalt or wood. The rotating bar and shaft are made of stainless steel with sealed precision guide bearings for low maintenance and a long life. A holster-mounted trigger gun and insulated wand make for convenient spot cleaning in hard-to-reach places. Other features include:
- Rating: Super-duty
- Recommended Usage: Heavy
- Attaches to: Any hot or cold water pressure washer with minimum of 2000 PSI, 190°F
- Max PSI: 4000
- Max Temp: 200°F
- Cleaning Width: 20"
- Made of durable, rust-free polyethylene for easy handling, but weighs only 45 lbs
- Pneumatic tires on steel wheels make for easy maneuvering on all surfaces
- Easy-to-clean, in-line filter keeps spray nozzles from plugging
- Auto switching between surface cleaner and holster-mounted wand
- Trilingual warnings and operating instructions
- Collapsible handle for ease in transporting
- Fatigue-Free Trigger Handle: Turns the unit off and on for operator safety.
- Tangle-Free Hose: Swivel connection keeps hose from tangling while operating.
- Holster-Mounted Gun: Keeps trigger gun close by for quick spot cleaning of hard-to-reach places.
- Variable Height Adjustment: Allows you to raise or lower the spray bar so you can blast off concrete, but not dig up softer surfaces.
- Easy to Handle: Swivel caster wheel, sealed for added protection against debris, makes for easy maneuvering into corners and tight spaces.
- Corrosion-Free: Rotating bar and shaft are made of stainless steel with sealed precision guide bearing for low maintenance and long life; backed by 1-year
- Built to Last: Self- warranty. lubricating rotary union is protected in a stainless steel housing and features industrial strength ball bearings and tungsten carbide seat for longer life.